The APGFCU Arena welcomes you to the 2018 Commencement season. Each ceremony will begin at the scheduled time and doors will open 1 ½ hours before the event time. Seating is general admission. We encourage you to come early for the best available seating. Make sure you bring your ticket for entry and allow plenty of time for arrival due to anticipated heavy traffic.
The following will provide you some helpful information as you prepare for the upcoming event at our venue.
- Parking: Parking is free. Simply park in a lined space, and if you park in an accessible parking space, you must have the appropriate hangtag displayed. Click here for a campus parking map.
- Prohibited Items: Please take note of the following items which are NOT permitted in the Arena. A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
- Balloons, confetti, rice, or noisemakers
- Outside food or beverage
- Folding chairs
- Knives, pepper spray, or weapons of any kind
- Please, no taping signs to Arena walls
- Tobacco & Smoke-Free Campus: Please remember that Harford Community College is a SMOKE-FREE/ TOBACCO-FREE campus. This includes the Arena, around the Arena, and our parking lots.
- Accessibility: The Arena provides a convenient drop-off and pick up area at the main entrance of the Arena for guests. There is an elevator in the Arena if you wish to use it. Please contact the Arena ahead of time (443-412-2570 or 443-412-2577) with any accessibility requests, concerns, or questions.
- Helpful Links:
We look forward to having you at the APGFCU Arena. If you have any questions before your visit about the venue, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We invite you to visit our website for more detailed information and upcoming events, www.apgfcuARENA.com.
Stacy Rutherford, General Manager, email@example.com
Sheila Kahle, Event Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org