Mr. Riley – School Counseling
Mrs. Zorbach – B211
Second Tuesdays of the Month
To spread kindness and compassion throughout Bel Air High School and the surrounding community in order to create a chain reaction of positivity.
Through small and large acts of kindness we will promote an environment in which all individuals feel valued and respected. We will approach people, situations, and ideas with an open-mind in order to enrich our own lives while appreciating others.
- Attend/Participate in at least five (5) meetings or activities to remain an active member of the club (meetings will be held the second Tuesday of the month in room B211 – there may be some exceptions/changes)
- Follow through with activities and projects until they are completed
- Follow-up with subcommittee projects with a CORE club sponsor/teacher
- Promote positive energy inside and outside the BAHS building to create a warm & welcoming atmosphere
- Complete random acts of kindness and inspire others to do the same